- Proper Support for Weight of Reach Rod
The ERL Deck Stand is designed to properly support the weight of long reach rods. The Bronze thrust washer or roller bearing inside the deck stand ensures that the thrust bearing on the valve is not over loaded. Thus preventing premature failure of Valves in tank barges, tank ships or dry docks.
- Vapor Tight Seal
ERL’s Superseal Stuffing box seals around the reach around with Teflon Packing to prevent cargo vapor release.
- TWO MOUNTING CONFIGURATIONS
Mouting Configurations include weld-down to deck or flanged mount.
- DRIVE OPTIONS
The Deck stand and reach rod can be driven by either an ERL fabricated 100% Stainless Steel Construction Handwheel or by Actuator mounted to the deck stand.
- COMPLETE ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE
Deck stand can be provided complete with 100% Stainless Steel Handwheel, Valve Position Indicator, Stuffing Box, Reach Rod, and Yoke Connection for a complete assembly from the deck to the valve.
The Deck stand can be fabricated from 100% Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel.
Available for reach rod sizes ¾” thru 1 ¾”
- VALVE CONNECTION:
Yoke utilizes a slip joint connection available for the Reach Rod to allow for vertical relief at the valve connection.
- AVAILABLE WITH ERL SUPERSEAL STUFFING BOX WITH THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Flanged Mounting provides 2 bearing locations at deck stand
- Bronze Thrust Washer for Reach Rod Support
- Optional Roller Bearing upgrade for Reach Rod Support